To be optimistic and cheerful all the time isn’t always possible, sometimes you hit low, sometimes you need a break too. If you are having not the best of the days read this one – it might help you remind that it’s not a phase it’s just a day. Always remember- The Darkest Hour Is just before the dawn(Dark Knight).
1. It’s just a bad day, not a bad life.
2. Tomorrow is another day.
3. Feeling sad or down doesn’t mean you are pathetic – it means that you’re human.
4. If you have food on your plate and a roof over your head, you’re clearly doing better than a lot of people.
5. Somewhere out there, someone is smiling because of you, you might not know it – but someone probably is.
6. Everything is temporary and so is today – so is the reason why you are feeling down today.
7. You don’t have to run a marathon, you can just go to the store.
8. It the little things that always count.
9. There is no shame in saying, “I can’t do this alone.”
10. It is totally understandable and okay to feel sad for a stupid reason.
11. There is no right and wrong way to take care of yourself.
12. Focus on yourself first – then think about other.
13. Things will work out – and if things doesn’t then you aren’t a failure.
14. It’s okay to laugh at yourself and what you are going through.
15. Even your role model has bad days.
16. If something is making you feel worse, it’s okay to remove them from your life.
17. You only need to take care of you right now, and that’s not selfish.
18. Crying about nothing is a perfectly acceptable reason to cry.
19. This won’t last forever.
20. Do your favorite thing – if it does the tick, keep doing it, otherwise don’t worry something else will work out.
21. Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies – Andy Dufresne(Shawshank Redemption).
22. If all you did was get out of the bed and shower then you’re still doing better than a lot of people.
23. Sometimes even just drinking water, going outside, or even cleaning your bed can make all the difference.
24. Asking for help is equally admirable.
25. One day at a time.